We are not headhunters! What does this mean? We will not throw 3 CV’s over the fence just to make some cash. Our ideas about working together with companies can be expressed in 2 words; efficiency and sustainability. We work as consultants to teach you how to find the right people so that you can find them yourself in the future. And, we make your recruitment measurable.
We are a Germany-based, but internationally working consulting service company and our motto is simple: DONE!
From DONE you will not get fancy Powerpoint-slides or useless blah-blah, you’ll get solutions!
When it comes to seemingly impossible HR and business organization, contacting DONE is like “pushing the red button”.
We offer excellent, fast support in every step on the way to building a great, efficient and happy team. Contact DONE and consider it handled.
Impossible is nothing.
We believe that at the core of any successful company is the right team, working to its full potential.
1. The right people, in the right places: Team members who complement one another form the mechanism of your business engine.
2. Fast pace: We like the fast pace of our clients, nothing is worse than boredom! Working together, with fast-moving forward-thinkers is what drives us.
3. Keeping an eye on the future: Every successful business is a living organism, constantly evolving. Building the right team and an efficient work environment are ongoing projects, developed by keeping an eye on 3 tiers; short-, mid- and long-term development.
4. Competitive but respectful: The former never overwhelming the latter. NEVER! We believe in organic and respectful growth as a key to the long-term success of any start-up.
5. Get it done!: DONE! transforms problems into solutions. Always! There is nothing we have not seen, making nothing impossible. If DONE does not already have an answer for your problem, we will create one.
6. The only acceptable standards? High standards: as our name suggests, we believe in only one thing, getting things DONE! But never at the sacrifice of quality. Quality and quantity are always a primary consideration in creating your unique business solutions.
7. We believe in data: End of story.
8. Seriously: DONE! is far, far from the HR organizations of yesterday. We will implement a KPI-system along HR and other departments, unless it’s not needed, but we have seldom seen this.
9. Get the BIGGER picture: Every company is unique, with their own unique challenges. Understanding the challenges your business faces enables us to devise the right approach and to create solutions tailored to your specific needs.
10. At last: We love what we do, and DONE! can create the solutions required to ensure that you continue to love what you do!
We are a professional team that has known one another for years. Together, we’ve built successful HR-departments for other start-ups. Our advantage? We know each other’s strengths. We work with the principle of “one face to the customer”.
BUT: As we are constantly talking about our clients, their challenges and solutions, you’re not only getting input from your dedicated consultant, but from the minds of our entire team.
Our team is native in German, Romanian, Swedish, Greek, Norwegian and Spanish and also fluent in English. We maintain a flexible working model with hours of availability Monday to Sunday. If you have an urgent matter, we are on it!
Internally, we have some values and standards we´re living:
Be loyal. To everybody. Push the push. Don´t follow the mainstream. Never forget where we´re coming from. Surprise in a positive way. Review yourself. Don´t wait. Never give up. Be always on a mission. Change your perspective.
I’m an open book – what you see is what you get.
Having an engineering background, I see solutions where others see problems. There’s no need to say it twice, what you need, consider it done!
I ‘m full of greek temperament: loud, cheerful and carefree but also hard working and confident. My motto is being loyal and dedicated to the people I love and respect; besides, I get really excited, when I get to put a smile in someone’s face. Cooking is my absolute passion and you ’lI often find me trying to learn some new words in a foreign language. Sunlight and water are my power sources – therefore I am always willing to talk about how much I adore Berlin for reminding me even slightly of the dear old homeland!
Languages: Greek (native), German and English, working on my French and Italian skills. More facts about me can be found in my Linkedin profile.
Genuine Berliner, combining Norwegian modesty and German straightforwardness. Having lived around the globe, I am very open-minded and think without borders and categories. This also constitutes my optimistic and positive character. For me, the glass is half-full – not half-empty – and yes, I also believe my favourite team Hertha BSC will win the championship latest in 2035! In my free time I play tennis and do kickboxing, because I love action and fast pace. Equally, I cherish relaxed evenings with a glass of red wine and inspiring talks.
Did my first professional steps in the corporate area but unleashed my entrepreneurial spirit in Sweden, where I set up several projects. Currently you can see me at Humboldt University, where I am studying for my state degree in German Law. More facts about me can be found in my Linkedin profile. Languages: Native German & Norwegian; English, French, Swedish
I am a true social butterfly with a shiny, positive approach to life, combined with a “YES”-approach to adventure and crazy ideas – if you challenge me, chances are high I accept! I love to work out and to be active, balancing body, mind and soul while (re)connecting with nature. But I also love to compete and to be successful!
However, I am aware that not everything can consists of butterflies and fluffy candy in life – therefore, I aim to make a difference, every day even in small steps! A perfect day? Starts not later than 6am with morning exercise in nature, challenging projects & tasks to tackle, fascinating people and ends with healthy food and inspiring conversations.
Languages: German, English. More facts about me can be found in my LinkedIn and Xing profiles.
A true German – extremely organized, structured, and law-abiding; with a Californian heart. I love summer, sunshine, palm trees, the ocean, and bonfires by the beach, yet, I´m the least romantic person you´ll ever meet. I´ll watch horror movies till the sun comes up.
I was a competitive athlete (doing Judo) for 12 years which has taught me endurance and getting back up no matter how many times life knocks you down – at work, as well as everywhere else. I´m very passionate about my work and I will always tell you that “it´ll be fine” and that “we´ll find a way to make it work”. I´m very honest, love to travel the world, and if you give me bacon, I´ll love you forever!
Languages: German (native) and English. More facts about me can be found in my LinkedIn and Xing profiles.
Optimistic, but in no way naive – that’s how I would describe myself. I’m filled with ideas, passionate about what I do and ready to conquer the world. I never quit. Period.
I LOVE german rap, in fact my dream is to jam with Marteria some day! I always get exited about my birthday at least 6 months in advance and I can’t start my day without writing myself a TO-DO list first. Sour candy is my ultimate Kriptonite and I’m always down for a game of Doppelkopf or Rommé!
Since I finished my studies I came to Berlin to work in the startup scene and I fell in love with it so I don’t plan to move from here any time soon. Languages: Spanish (native), German and English. More facts about me can be found in my Linkedin profile.
Born and raised in beautiful Berlin, I am a genuine Berliner, I promise! I’ve even won an award for being the “most Berlin person”. I like to get things done without unnecessary complications or drama. I love speed, in work, but also in my leisure time, as I’m completing training for a pilots license. Despite this, I am a very down to earth person, having worked in Africa and Aghanistan. I’ve held several positions in HR, organization and finance with numerous start-ups. I like cooking and especially enjoy recipes from other parts of the world. I’m also passionate about people and photography.
Languages: German (native) and English.
More facts about me can be found in my Xing profile.
I personify DONE! I fear no challenge, inside or outside of my business. I am an entrepreneur so I know how a CEO can freak out when everything is not going smoothly but still needs to smile and maintain a cool demeanor. I will win any Nutella eating competition, and am working to adopt Manuel Neuer (yes, the German goal keeper) as my little brother – despite already having the worlds best. I have accidentally put my smartphone in the wash and may be the biggest Marie Curie fan in the world. My baseline: There is no love in a company, just business and numbers (Clara has another opinion on this subject.) I have learned HR at Stepstone, had great times at Lidl, accompanied AirBnB’s internationalization from day 1 in Europe, Cascanda / Fab.com, helped Kreditech in their growth and am now working to shape ie. WeWork or Number26. Languages: German (native) and English. More facts about me can be found in my Linkedin profile.
Let’s just say that when I walk into a room, it does not go unnoticed. I am very Spanish but also in love with Berlin, having lived here since 2006. When it comes to work, I’m a romantic, I genuinely believe in loving your team, your computer, your coffee, and even, your boss… I’m all about Love! But make no mistake, this is not about rainbows and unicorns, this is Spanish love; passion and drive, but please, save the drama! Work is such a big part of my life, I strongly believe in being good at your job and proud of what you do. Quality and quantity, no excuses. I’ve worked alongside Cornelia and Kristin creating HR departments in several Start-ups, coordinated Wimdu’s international growth and acted as People Manager for Fab’s entry into the EU market, growing their team while keeping their great company culture intact. Languages: Spanish (native) and English. More facts about me can be found in my Linkedin profile.
Employer and employee branding
Think about staffing from the perspective of an employee. You’re scrolling through your favorite jobs portal listing tons of available positions, would you jump at a position with a company whose name you’ve never heard of? You would probably say “yes”, but that’s not the case for many. We will support you in building your reputation as a unique brand, this begins with employee branding, as they become your ambassadors.
We’ve seen many fast growing companies. There’s always a point where a company has to determine hierarchy implementation, which professional roles to fill, when, and why. Insourcing vs. outsourcing. We will work to find the right solutions for your unique circumstance. We will also deliver the right M&A plans, quickly!
We have worked with lots of international companies and seen the pros and cons of many styles of business. This knowledge enables us to effectively and efficiently shape your company culture.
Sometimes you need to know what your employees think, where they are coming from and their expectations. We can set up surveys, analyze their results and plan the next steps. We can help you establish the standards, plan and run workshops, accompanying your personnel and organizational development.
Visa & Administration
As we often work with international companies, we are aware of the support required for visa applications. Not that we love the paperwork, but we know how it’s done and what to do when the answer is “NO!” There is always another opportunity.
how we work
Consulting Services – Projects
First of all: We are not a headhunter. This means we won’t just throw three CVs over the fence and then collect the cash. Because our planned relationship with companies shall be built on efficiency and sustainability. We operate as consultants and show you how to find staffing so that you can do it by yourself next time. And we provide the tools to measure your recruitment success.
“I only have a short question…”: Pre-paid ticket valid for 10. Many companies do not require full consulting services, but simply an opinion. We can offer you our opinion or feedback to questions like; “Can you please talk to this candidate for 15 minutes? ”, “Can you please contact this reference?”, “What do you mean about exhibition XY and what are your experiences”. In these instances, we offer a pre-paid ticket for 10 questions (a max. 1 hour), valid for use within one year of purchase, whenever you want with full cost-control and transparency.
We work with both national and international companies. Usually the CEO or HR manager is referred by another company or friend who suggests they call us when there’s too much work or seemingly no solution in sight. This is when we jump in!
Consultant (w/m), bevorzugt am Standort Berlin
Wir sind DONE! (www.doneberlin.com) – ein Beratungsunternehmen aus Berlin, welches den Schwerpunkt auf Prozess- und Organisationsentwickelung sowie Human Resources setzt, national wie international. Wir arbeiten vorrangig mit noch jungen oder sich in der Gründungsphase befindlichen Firmen zusammen, jedoch zählen wir auch namhafte StartUps und Mittelständler zu unserem Portfolio. Einer unserer Schwerpunkte ist die Internationalisierung v.a. amerikanischer Unternehmen. Unser Prinzip ist simpel: Wir machen Unmögliches möglich – we´re getting it done.
Aktuell sind wir auf der Suche nach einem smarten Consultant in Berlin, der unsere Kunden v.a. bei Research- und Organisationsprojekten unterstützt. Eigentlich ist auch hier unsere Philosophie ganz simpel: Wir suchen jemanden, der mitdenken, querdenken, um-die-Ecke-denken und voraus denken kann und das alles auch noch in adäquate Kommunikation umsetzt. Kurz gesagt: Einen wirklich cleveren Mitarbeiter.
Eine kurze Zusammenfassung Deiner Tätigkeiten (es kommen sicherlich noch ca. 150 weitere dazu):
- Research, Direct Search, General Search – richtig gut gemacht, wirst Du Dein Wissen exzellent anwenden können, u.a. über Bewerber, gute und weniger gute Organisationen, JobAds und HR
- Kommunikation hauptsächlich mit Kunden (Tel. und vor Ort), Bewerbern (Tel. und vor Ort), Interessenten und Kandidaten
- Konzipierung von Prozessen & Strukturen
- Konzipierung von z.B. Asessment Centern
- Organisation von Follow-Ups, Terminierungen
- Mitarbeit an Projekten im In- und Ausland
- Du solltest eine Universität oder FH von innen gesehen haben und somit einen Bachelor oder Master mitbringen; das Fach ist nicht von Relevanz, jedoch Dein methodisches Arbeiten
- Du hast bereits bei einem Mittelständler, im Konzern oder einem StartUp gearbeitet – und alles war Dir tendenziell zu langweilig. Du brauchst und willst Action, den ganzen Tag.
- Du kannst Dinge auf den Punkt bringen, Dich stört es aber auch nicht, wenn Du etwas zum 50. Mal erklären musst.
- Du kannst mindestens zwei Mentalitäten miteinander verbinden: Faktenorientiert und emotional.
- Du musst clever sein – quasi ein MacGuyver Deiner Zeit. Wenn Du keine Antwort hast, weisst Du, wo Du sie schnellstens herbekommen wirst.
- Dir ist „machen“ lieber als lange zu schwafeln und brauchst nicht für alles eine Gebrauchsanleitung
- Du erzählst nicht nur von Visionen, sondern setzt sie um – und zwar noch am selben Tag und nicht erst morgen.
- Dir ist Fair-Play auf jeder Ebene extremst wichtig.
- Vor einem PC und dessen MS-Office-Programmen hast Du schon des Öfteren gesessen – zudem bist Du ein Orthographie- und Grammatikfreund.
- Deutsch und Englisch sind Dir geläufig. Wir sprechen als Companysprache Englisch, sodass es zwingend erforderlich ist.
Warum DONE! ?
Wir werden Dich an dieser Stelle nicht mit Selbstverständlichkeiten langweilen.
Bei uns zu arbeiten ist einmalig, da uns nicht Anwesenheitszeiten, sondern Verantwortungsübernahme am wichtigsten ist. Du bist eher der Spätaufsteher? Oder sitzt am liebsten schon um 4h00 morgens vor dem PC? Bei uns geht grds. alles, solange Du Deinen Verantwortungsbereich im Griff hast. Ein Office gibt es bei DONE! nicht, da wir ausschließlich über Ziele führen und wir es für gewöhnlich mit erwachsenen Menschen zu tun haben, die sich selbst organisieren können.
Zudem testen wir immer wieder einige ungewöhnliche, aber selbstredend sehr angenehme Work-Life-Balance-Ansätze. Wir sind ein multilinguales Team: Wir sprechen muttersprachlich Deutsch, Spanisch, Rumänisch sowie Norwegisch. Englisch ist somit überwiegend unsere Company- Sprache.
Wir freuen uns von Dir zu hören! Bitte ohne Abi-Zeugnisse und Motivationsschreiben, wo Du eine „Herausforderung“ suchst. Sondern mit einem CV (oder sehr gepflegtem Xing-/ LinkedIn-Profil) und einem Anschreiben in der Mail mit ein paar Stichpunkten, was Du im Leben erreichen möchtest. Uns interessiert eher die Zukunft als Deine komplette Vergangenheit. Let´s talk: email@example.com.